Evolt Org Source Code
Posted on 24 Jun 2001
by Dean Mah (dmah)
Rated 3.86 (Ratings: 6)
- More articles in FAQ
One of the founding tenets of evolt.org is to build better Web communities. As well, evolt.org continues to grow and thrive based on the contributions of all of its members. With that in mind, here you will find a lot of the code and tools that make up evolt.org which members have contributed. So whether you are building your own community and want to avoid "reinventing the wheel," want to take a look to get some ideas and learn from a living example, or you want to chip in and make evolt.org better, grab the code and have some fun.
All of the code that you find here is released under the GNU General Public License. If you do not know what that means, please take a quick second to read the license to get the gist of it.
- Perl Tip Harvester
- A Perl implementation of the Tip Harvester.
- NN6 / Mozilla Sidebar
- Add evolt.org to your Netscape 6 or Mozilla Sidebar.
- RDF evolt.org
- evolt.org articles list in RDF format.
- RSS evolt.org
- evolt.org articles list in RSS 2.0 format.
- XML evolt.org
- evolt.org articles'' list in XML format.
- evolt.org CMS source code
- The Cold Fusion CMS that is the heart of www.evolt.org.(Warning, requires massive customization)
- dir.evolt.org bookmarklet