Tx Linux Sysadmin Tech Support
Posted on 31 Jul 2004
by Nainil Chheda (nainil)
Rated 4.08 (Ratings: 1)
- More articles in Jobs
Linux System Administrator / Tech Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manage Linux server infrastructure and provide technical support and pre-salesassistance.
Your skills and experience should include:
- 3+ years experience with Linux in a server environment.
- Experience with the Red Hat Enterprise/Fedora.
- Experience working with Cpanel/WHM software in a multi-server environment, offering support and administration to shared, reseller and dedicated clients/sites is a must.
- Experience with using, configuring and/or compiling;
- Apache (1.x) and various Apache modules
- DNS (BIND)
- SSL (mod_ssl)
- Apache 2.x
- DNS using tinydns/djbdns
- chrooting/jailing, etc.).
Based on experience level.
Interested applicants should contact:
Nainil Chheda email@example.com