Nyc Developer Lead Intranet Employee
Posted on 23 Nov 2004
by Arthur Kaye (jommelli)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
Salary up to $110K US, depending on experienceAs a development lead for the Intranet group, the candidate must be able to architect, design and build enterprise level applications, as well as be comfortable managing a team of five dedicated application developers of varying skill levels. The candidate will be responsible for managing all phases of the development process including requirements gathering, development, QA and deployment for corporate wide web technology based applications and large internal web sites. Strong development and project management skills are a requirement.This position requires:
- a minimum six years consultancy experience developing distributed, web-based systems. Three years of this as application manager or tech lead.
- Experience with web-based .NET Framework applications.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and design, UML/Design Patterns/Rational Unified Process.
- Strong relational database design and development skills.
- Full life cycle development/Tech Lead experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).