Junior Java Swing Developer Nyc
Posted on 29 Aug 2005
by Arthur Kaye (jommelli)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
Market research company located in NYC is seeking a
with proficiencies in the following technologies:
- CORE JAVA
- GUI DEVELOPMENT
Job Description:Participate in the design and architecture of sophisticated products forcollecting and analyzing research data.The development group is small, and developers are given opportunities to work on web and stand alone applications.The client will train in other technologies they are using (Hibernate, Spring, etc.)
- 2-4 years Java development experience
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- GUI development for applications
- Some experience with SWING a big plus
They will test selected applicants on above requirements.
- Experience developing applications for Resin/Apache/Linux platform
- Familiarity with common developer tools (Ant, version control system, etc)
Salary to 70K, depending on experience.
Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US.
contact Arthur Kaye