Developer Web Services Group C Net Sql Nyc
Posted on 30 Aug 2005
by Arthur Kaye (jommelli)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
Major Financial firm - Midtown Manhattan
- Minimum four years professional experience developing distributed and web based systems.
- Strong relational database design/development skills.
- Excellent objected oriented analysis and design skills.
- 2 Years development experience with C#, ASP.NET, and the .NET framework.
- Graphical user interface design (web and client/server).
- Report development
- Full life cycle development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duties & ResponsibilitiesResponsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and supporting new systems and functionality to enhance the operational processes and systems used by Institutional Investment Management group. The candidate will be responsible for running smaller projects and play a key role in larger development efforts. As a developer within the group the candidate will be expected to participate in the technical architecture for .NET applications and then develop and implement those applicationsSalary to about $100K, plus bonus.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the US
Candidates must be available for interviews in NYCContact Arthur Kaye