Web Project Manager Seo Nyc
Posted on 16 Feb 2006
by Arthur Kaye (jommelli)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
This person will be responsible for managing the development of a variety of projects integral to the development and execution of the group's SEO strategy, as well as other Projects.
* Oversee the client's search engine optimization efforts,to improve natural rank in search engines and drivie traffic to site.
* Lead and manage SEO-related projects as well as other, smaller projects.
* Develop and maintain formal project plans, and oversee creation and delivery.
* Manage internal and external client relationship and communication to stakeholders throughout the project development process.
* Build strong working relationships with executive sponsors and stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Excellent PM skills.
* Strong knowledge of Internet development.
* Has led a number of significant web-based software projects from start to finish: from definition of requirements through release and ongoing maintenance.
* Min. 2-3 yrs demonstrable experience managing web projects.
* Experience in proven methods and best practices of Search Engine Optimization, building online traffic, and Keyword buying.
* Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
* Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with business people about business issues and with technical people on technical delivery detail.
* Bachelor*s Degree.
Candidates must possess be either US Citizen, Permanent Resident of the US or eligible for a TN Visa.
Candidates local to the Metro NYC area strongly preferred
Salary to $65,000 (US)