Tech Lead Front End Nyc Permanent
Posted on 24 Feb 2006
by Arthur Kaye (jommelli)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
Contact Arthur Kaye
Client is a leading asset management/institutional investment group. They leverage technology to develop an edge in their highly competitive industry.
SALARY: $100-130K + bonus
POSITION OVERVIEW/MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:Senior developer required to provide technical leadership for the development of a desktop component within a complex enterprise application. Working closely with a senior technical manager, backend development lead and business analyst, the position will be responsible for building a rich GUI application in the .NET 2.0 framework to manage cash flow within the organization.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE
• Experience in developing moderate to complex enterprise desktop applications
• Expert knowledge of C#, .NET WinForms, XML/XPATH, XML serialization and XML-based client/server communication patterns
• Strong knowledge of XSLT, developing custom .NET controls – GDI+ a plus Threading, Remoting, web and services
• Design patterns and structure for GUI applications (MVC, threading models, delegation and events, exception handling, etc.)
• Moderate knowledge of Crystal Reports and integration with WinForms
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Candidates local to the metro NYC area strongly preferred.
All candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the USA without visa transfer.