Creatively Focused User Experience Designer
Posted on 24 Nov 2007
by Pascal Auberson (Pascal Auberson)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
We are looking for a Creatively Focused User Experience Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This is not a web design or a developer job.
Reporting to the head of User Experience Design, you’ll have a good practical experience of user centred design, processes and a solid understanding of web development. You’ll be a problem solver able to research, analyse and design a variety of digital interfaces from traditional websites through to innovative game-like applications.
We want someone highly creative who is able to direct and critique all aspects of production work including visual design and animation as part of the total user experience.
- Initiate project vision. Working with clients and internal teams to take initial briefs and turn them into clearly scoped projects
- Understand and analyse complex technical, business and usability requirements and produce timely, effective proposals to meet them
- Find solutions to interaction design problems that will surprise and delight end users
- Supervise the production teams and ensure that the project vision and creative standards are being upheld
- Fantastic communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven real world experience of creative direction, user experience design, information architecture, interaction design, usability or a related field
- Proficiency with common documentation software (Word, Excel, OmniGraffle etc)
- Abilities to make quick and accurate decisions
- Degree / HND level qualification or 3 years relevant experience
Above all we’re looking for a team player with a real desire to work at the creative end of User Experience Design and be part of a team creating ‘wow’ level interactive experiences.
This is a permanent position. We would like you to start as soon as possible.
Salary £25-40k depending on experience
Please send your CV and a brief description about yourself to Katy Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org)