Interactive Art Director London
Posted on 28 Apr 2008
by Pascal Auberson (Pascal Auberson)
Rated 3.89 (Ratings: 0)
- More articles in Jobs
For us it’s a given that you’ll be highly creative and able to direct and critique all aspects of visual design including illustration, 2D & 3D animation, screen design and motion graphics.
We’re looking for someone that actually understands visual language and how it can be used to produce brilliant interactive work.
This job is not just about making things look pretty though. If you don’t know or care about information architecture and interaction design then this is not the job for you.
While this is a mostly a supervisory role, we would expect you to be a highly accomplished designer, animator or illustrator able to lead by example when required.
• Lead and manage a highly creative visual design team. Including 2D & 3D animators, illustrators, screen designers and motion graphics experts.
• Integrate fully into our user experience design process and ensure that project vision and creative standards are being upheld.
• Initiate project vision. Working with clients and internal teams to take initial briefs and turn them into clearly scoped projects.
• Find solutions to interaction design problems that will surprise and delight end users.
• Fantastic communication skills and attention to detail.
• Proven real world experience of art direction and/or user experience design.
• Ability to manage creative people and make quick & accurate decisions.
• Degree / HND level qualification or 3 years relevant experience.
Above all we’re looking for a team player with a real desire to work at the creative end of user experience design and be part of a team creating brilliant interactive experiences.
What we’ll give you:
• The opportunity to art direct groundbreaking interactive projects.
• A full time permanent position starting as soon as you can.
• A salary of between £40 - £45k depending on how good you are.
Send your CV and a covering letter, including examples of your work, toKaty Morgan <email@example.com>