Linux System Administrator / Tech SupportJob Location: Houston, TX, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manage Linux server infrastructure and provide technical support and pre-sales assistance.
Your skills and experience should include:
You must posses experience offering support in multiple mediums, such As phone, email, support tickets, knowledgebase, live chat, etc. Must have experience offering shared, reseller and dedicated server support for software, configuration, hardware issues, as well as assisting clients with script installs, errors, service issues and configuration questions with the common software on web servers (such as FTP, email, frontpage, HTML and basic web site design, ownership & permissions, etc.) that are running standard and custom configurations. Must have experience and be comfortable in shell on the command line, using all the common tools and protocols, including basic networking using TCP/IP.
- 3+ years experience with Linux in a server environment.
- Experience with the Red Hat Enterprise/Fedora.
- Experience working with Cpanel/WHM software in a multi-server environment, offering support and administration to shared, reseller and dedicated clients/sites is a must.
- Experience with using, configuring and/or compiling;
Additional knowledge of similar services/software are a bonus such as;
- Apache (1.x) and various Apache modules
- DNS (BIND)
- SSL (mod_ssl)
- Apache 2.x
- DNS using tinydns/djbdns
- chrooting/jailing, etc.).
Based on experience level.
Interested applicants should contact:
Nainil Chheda firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Hosting Mumbai