Come join the leader in PHP Development! We are seeking top PHP Web developers to join the team that is the major commercial deriver behind the success of PHP and is investing n a number of open source projects aimed at further advancing the strength of PHP technologies and community. We are developing the next generation of web applications.Offering a competitive salary, stock options and lively working environment for the right candidate(s).
- Participate in architecting and implementing a modern PHP-based Web application framework.
- Work with a distributed team of highly qualified software engineers.
- Develop reusable PHP 5 classes using best practices of software engineering, including writing design specifications, unit tests and user documentation, in addition to implementing software technology.
- Collaborate with external software developers, who volunteer their time to contribute to this open-source project.
- Interact with software developers who use the software you produce, answering questions, and accepting problem reports and feature requests.
- Assist the team fixing bugs and enhancing code you develop, and other code, as needed.
- Participate with the team activities, such as peer review of design documents, code and end-user documentation, and team meetings.
- Minimum 7 years of professional development experience with at least 3 years experience in developing business-critical Web applications with Java, ASP.NET or PHP.
- Good object-oriented background, including a solid understanding of design patterns. Experience with or ability to learn object-oriented features of PHP 5.
- Experienced with MVC frameworks for web applications.
- Skilled at analyzing complex patterns to create solutions that are simple and easy to use.
- Experience in creating SDKs or reusable components.
- Experience with Web Services and SOA, XML, DOM, and other W3C standards.
- Experience with Ajax & CSS for building rich internet applications.
- Team player, positive and professional, goal-oriented, able to work independently.
- Experienced at estimating software engineering tasks, prioritizing one’s work, and managing one’s time to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Experience developing effective unit and functional testing with test-driven development practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Experienced at writing technical documentation for software developers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years experience in relevant areas.